Her caseload includes matters arising under Contracts, Discrimination Claims, Employment Disputes, and all types of state law claims. From counseling clients on best practices to vigorously defending them in litigation disputes, Millen Zemo can skillfully protect your rights and interests.
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Loyola University, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Political Science
- Major: Computer Science
- American Sign Language
Fraternities or Sororities
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
Current Employment Position
- Senior Associate Attorney
- Contracts 50%
- Employment Law 30%
- Real Estate 20%
- Texas, 2012
- H-Texas Magazine Top Lawyer- Real Estate